Report a problem in one of our parks

Choose one of the following options

Use this form to report a problem e.g. a full litter bin or damaged trees in one of our parks.

There are separate forms to report


Please contact Staffordshire County Council about grass verges.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details